GE Industrial Solutions
Building machines today demands speed, reliability and power, while also delivering energy efficiency and a smaller footprint. Partner with us to meet those challenges with products and services designed for the real-world environments in which your machines operate.
Circuit Breakers – Power, Molded Case, Mini
- Global air circuit breakers meet both UL and IEC requirements. 3- and 4-pole designs with current ratings 400-6000A and short circuit interruption ratings up to 200kA
- Molded case circuit breakers also meet both UL and IEC requirements. 1-, 2-, and 3-pole designs with current ratings up to 1200A and short circuit interruption ratings up to 200kA
- The EntelliGuard trip unit system available in air and molded case breakers delivers superior circuit protection without compromising either selectivity or arc flash protection
- Miniature circuit breakers and supplementary protectors provide several advantages important to OEMs including compact size, easy DIN-rail installation, current limiting, and resetability.
Controls – Contactors, Enclosed Control Overloads, Pushbuttons, Relays, Soft Starters, Starters, UPS
- A complete line of pilot devices and stations for industrial and commercial applications. They are available in 30mm and in 22mm sizes.
- Soft starter offerings deliver reliable performance and smooth acceleration for a range of standard AC motors, from 8A-1400A and from 230V-690V.
Distribution Equipment – ATS, Panelboards, Switchboards, Switchgear, MCCs & Control to Power Transformers
- Low voltage switchgear solutions up to 5,000A and 200kIAC utilize the new, state-of-the-art EntelliGuard Trip Units. The trip unit system delivers superior circuit protection without compromising either selectivity or arc flash protection.
- The ATS portfolio ranges from light commercial to mission critical industrial applications, with ratings up to 4000A and 600V. Available designs include: 2-, 3-, and 4-pole switches with standard, delayed, or closed transition options.
- Group mounted switchboards constructions available up to 6000A utilizing the latest in circuit breaker and trip unit technology to provide improved Arc Flash mitigation and enhanced selectivity.
- Motor control solutions offer a safe, flexible and centralized means to protect and control motors. Options include plug-in starters to Size 5, plug-in feeder circuit breakers up to 600A, and drives rated to 100KAIC.