Our company invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve buildings, factories, utilities, and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Hazardous Area Limit Switches
- Designed specifically for dangerous indoor or outdoor locations
- Superior reliability and repeatability
- Explosion-proof design contains flame path to contain and cool escaping hot gases
- UL, CSA, ATEX, and IEC Ex certifications
- O-ring seals render switches weather-proof, water-tight, and dust-tight
Heavy-Duty Limit Switches
- NEMA 1, 3, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12, 13 and IP65/66/67 environmental sealing
- NEMA/IP sealing features twin shaft seals for an extra measure of protection
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant zinc head and body are phosphate treated and epoxy coated
- Diaphragm seal between head and body provides an extra measure of protection
- All metal drive train for consistent operating characteristics and longer mechanical life.
V- Basic Standard Switches
- Honeywell’s MICRO SWITCH V-Basic Standard Switch, V15 Series is an electromechanical switch designed to provide outstanding value in a reliable global package.
- This switch is often ideal for “low-cost-of-failure” applications, where the cost is minimal to replace or service any failure related to the switch.
- With a wide variety of operating forces, and amperage ratings, the V15 is designed for numerous types of applications.
- Available in both pin plunger and levered styles, the V15 Series also offers a multitude of termination styles to fit almost any application.