UL 508A + SCCR Continuing Education Training | November 12, 2019
Lakeland Engineering Equipment Company and Schneider Electric to Host Continuing Education Training on SCCR UL 508A + Designing Control Panels to UL 508A
Customers, please join Lakeland and Schneider Electric as we host a FREE UL 508A Short-Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) and Designing Control Panels to UL 508A training on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at Pinstripes in Edina. Attendees are welcome to attend one or both training sessions. Upon completion of the training, you will receive 2 continuing education (CE) credits for the Designing Control Panels to UL 508A training and 2 CE credits for the UL 508A Short-Circuit Current Rating training. All attendees will receive lunch and the option to join us after the training for bowling and happy hour!
The training is provided by Short-Circuit Current Rating expert and author, Erik Barnes of Schneider Electric. Space is limited, please RSVP to reserve your spot by filling out the form below!
RSVP TO ATTEND!
AGENDA – Understanding SCCR in Your Control System
- 9:45AM | Registration
- 10AM – 12PM | Designing Control Panels to UL508A Training
- 12PM-12:30PM | Lunch (provided)
- 12:30PM – 2:30PM | UL 508A SCCR Training
- 2:30PM-4PM | Bowling + Happy Hour
Designing Control Panels to UL508A Training | 2 CE Credits
- UL 508A Scope
- Understanding the Circuit Structure
- Designing Branch Applications
- Designing Feeder Applications
- Designing Control Circuit Applications
UL 508A Short-Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) Training | 2 CE Credits
- Importance of SCCR
- Code Requirements
- Determining Panel SCCR
- Applying Current-Limiting Devices
- Addressing SCCR Challenges