Lakeland Engineering Equipment Company’s over 60-year supplier, ASCO, recently released the ASCO 327 series valves. These valves are now available in low power DC constructions. The new ASCO 327 series valves provide the same high flow as the standard 327 series while only utilizing 2 watts of power.
These products have a robust design to ensure reliable operation for a wide variety of applications, including actuator piloting and utilities control. The new low power DC constructions are available with General Purpose and Explosion Proof solenoids (prefix EF only).
Features of the New ASCO 327 Series Products
- Designed for high flow piloting with no minimum operating pressure required o Ideal for use in power plants, refineries and chemical processing
- Low power 2-watt coil provides energy savings and is ideal for use in plant control systems and remote applications
- Provides PLC and DCS compatibility for BUS networks and traditional wiring
- Special rider rings reduce and friction and eliminate sticking to provide exceptional service life
- 316 Stainless Steel construction for highly corrosive environments
Why Customers Choose Lakeland Engineering for ASCO Solutions
- 2,000+ ASCO Today products
- 50,000+ ASCO 5 day products
- Application assistance and crossover capabilities
- Trusted ASCO Distributor for more than 60-years
To learn more about this product, request a quote, or receive application assistance, contact Lakeland today.