The new IDEC MicroSmart FC6A Plus CPU has capabilities that go beyond micro PLC limits. With its 2,060 I/O capacity, this PLC can control large machines or entire small-scale manufacturing facilities to allow more capabilities for the most demanding projects. The MicroSmart FC6A comes equipped with:
- 511 analog I/O
- Bluetooth communication
- FTP Client/Server protocol
- SD memory for data logging
- Dual Ethernet ports
- WindEDIT Lite App for iOS and Android
- BACnet/IP protocol
With the addition of BACnet/IP protocol, theFC6A allows building systems and equipment in the HVAC, lighting, security, or peripheral industries to be connected and monitored using a common method. BACnet also does not require any additional costs or hardware.
The MicroSmart FC6A Plus is one of the world’s first micro PLCs with full-featured app access from any iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. With a quick Automation Organizer upgrade to version 3.12.00 and using the WindEDIT Lite 8.9.0 app, BACnet/IP is embedded on Ethernet Port #1.
The WindEDIT App Allows Users To:
- Upload and download user programs
- Monitor and control any parameters in the PLC
- Monitor and clear PLC error status
- Start and stop the PLC
- Send and retrieve program and logged files to a cloud database
- Manage the SD memory card
Features of the IDEC MicroSmart FC6A:
- Ethernet Port #1 supports BACnet/IP
- Supports B-ASC BACnet profile
- Maximum 256 Objects
- Device, Analog Input, Analog Output, Analog Value, Binary Input, Binary Output, and Binary Value are Supported
- Supports Unsubscribed COV, Subscribed COV, and Foreign Device
The MicroSmart FC6A Models
The MicroSmart FC6A is a powerful micro PLC with up to 520 digital I/O and 126 analog I/O. Three models are available, each with 24V DC or 100-240V AC input power. The 16 I/O model has 9 inputs, and 7 relay or transistor outputs. The 24 I/O model has 14 inputs, and 10 relay or transistor outputs. The 40 I/O model has 24 inputs, and 16 relay or transistor outputs.
Each model also includes an integral 0-10V DC analog input. The 16 and 24 I/O models can accommodate one plug-in cartridge, while the 40 I/O model can accommodate two plug-in analog cartridges.
Watch the product video to learn more about the IDEC MicroSmart FC6A Plus.
How Do I Get Started?
The Lakeland Engineering team is equipped with a team of product specialists and knowledgeable resources to answer all of your application questions. If you’re interested in seeing a demo of this new revolutionary product, contact your local sales representative.