GO Switch is the most versatile sensing solution! The GO™ Switch proximity sensor is the all in one position sensor and limit switch. This product detects like a proximity switch and functions like a limit switch, providing higher reliability when conventional switches fail. GO Switch proximity sensor is suitable for use in multiple industries, such as automotive, marine, military vehicles, manufacturing, amusement parks, material handling, gaming and entertainment, and heavy equipment. It enables process management and control under the most demanding conditions while providing higher reliability, cost savings and less down time.
Capabilities Include Superior:
- Current rating
- Pressure rating
- Temperature rating
- Hazardous area ratings
- Resistance to physical abuse
- Resistance to corrosives, salt water
With GO Switch proximity sensor, customers enjoy:
- One-of-a-kind technology that offers high current ratings, AC/DC and NO/NC wiring flexibility and non-contact detection of ferrous metal and magnetic targets.
- Global certifications for use in Zone 0 (intrinsically safe), Zone 1 (explosion proof), Zone 2 (non-incendive) Class I, Div 1 & 2, Class II, Div 1 & 2 and Class III hazardous areas.
- Proven reliability in power generation, chemical, refineries, steel & aluminum, water & wastewater, oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage, pulp & paper, heavy equipment, mining, military vehicles, manufacturing, amusement parks, and material handling industries.
- Durability in mission-critical applications in extremely hot, cold, wet, dirty, abusive, corrosive, and explosive environments.
Using a unique technology, GO Switch outperforms conventional limit switches and proximity sensors in the toughest applications.