New LioN-Power Products
LioN-Power Expands Product Offering to Increase Flexibility and Meet IIoT Demands
The Lumberg Automation LioN-Power product line from Belden recently expanded their product line to increase flexibility and greater meet the needs of their customers. LioN-Power has added products with universal digital I/O modules, as well as holistic solutions through new IO-Link system devices.
The new LioN-Power products include the LioN-Power DCU 1, 16 DIO; 16DIO version of the LioN-Power multi-protocol I/O modules; and LioN-Power IO-Link I/O Hub. Read on to learn about the benefits of these new products.
The LioN-Power DCU1 combines the benefits of a field-level (IP67) I/O module and a programmable logic controller (PLC) into one device for easy, customized performance of automation functions.
- Improve overall automation security with this product’s integrated intelligence to keep control applications running, even when a PLC failure occurs.
- Lower module exchange time and replace modules faster by using the universal channels as digital input of digital output without any configuration needed.
- Simplify machine transparency by transforming fieldbus machines into Ethernet-ready devices that can work across a variety of protocols.
To learn more about the LioN-P DCU1, view the launch package.
16DIO version of LioN-Power multi-protocol I/O modules
This line of products delivers fieldbus-independent automation for the leading industrial Ethernet protocols.
- Lower configuration time by using the universal channels as digital input or digital output.
- The industry’s first multiprotocol I/O device for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT protocols for streamlined field devices.
- Connect more fields’ devices in a daisy-chain with the industry’s only I/O module powerful enough to support 2 x 16 amps.
For a more in-depth product sheet and additional materials, click here.
LioN-Power IO-Link I/O Hub with 16 digital inputs to complete their existing IO-Links System
The LioN-Power IO-Link System is the first standardized I/O technology for communicating with sensors and actuators.
- Improve process efficiency by transmitting data to higher level PLCs. It processes up to 132 I/O signals per system by connecting IO-Link I/O Hubs with an IO-Link Master.
- Know of a failure before it happens by implementing preventative maintenance by transmitting diagnostic information of intelligent IO-Link sensors and actuators.
- Transmit up to 2 x 16 A per module with the industry’s dfirst IO-Link System with M12 L-coding power connection.
For more information about the new LioN-Power IO-Link I/O Hub, download more information.
Ordering LioN-Power or Lumberg Automation Products
Lakeland Engineering Equipment Company is a proud distributor of the Lumberg Automation product line. Lakeland’s sales representatives are knowledgeable in many product areas, offer local and consistent support and can connect you with the right Belden representative to answer all of your application questions. To learn more about Lakeland or place an order, contact us today.
About LioN-Power by Lumberg Automation
LioN-Power is multiprotocol, compact I/O modules to deliver exceptional flexibility and convenient installation in the IIoT field. The LioN-Power Active I/O modules meet EtherNet/IP and PROFINET protocol specifications and detect both input and output data directly in the machine. You get an all-in-one product solution for robotics, machine handling, manufacturing, food and beverage, packaging, and automotive applications. To learn more about the LioN-Power product line or other products from Lumberg Automation, visit lumberg-automation.com.