Lakeland Engineering Equipment Company is proud to offer our customers the PULS product line. PULS is known as an industry-leader in DIN-Rail mounted switched-mode power supplies. Recently PULS released two new new 20A @ 24V power supplies in the CP20 Series.
The new models include the CP20.241 power supply and the CP20.241-R2 redundant power supply. The CP20.241-R2 product includes built-in MOSFET isolation that eliminates the need for additional diodes or other modules.
Benefits of the New PULS CP20 Series:
- Cost optimized without compromising quality, reliability and performance
- The 48mm wide product greatly reduces the mounting space needed in control enclosures
- Reduces energy consumption, power losses, and heat generation
- Up to 95.6% energy efficiency rating
- Provides a longer service lifetime of the power supply and the surrounding devices