Sifam Tinsley Instrumentation
Looking for high quality electrical measuring instruments, complying with international standards and the organization with world class customer service? Sifam Tinsley Instrumentation is exactly what you have in mind. An established brand name for over 75 years; Sifam Tinsley Instrumentation has an unrivaled pedigree in the industry. Based out of Atlanta GA, we are North America headquarters for global multinational corporation having worldwide operations and manufacturing base in Asia and Europe. We provide instrumentation and metering solutions for all market segments including the power and energy industry, food and beverage, IT, chemical industry, automotive industry, food processing industry and manufacturing industries. We committed to be the best in class among the electrical measuring instruments manufacturers and constantly strive to upgrade our products and services through process improvement and customer interaction.
- Accurate measurement and indication of most electrical and electronic parameters.
- Available in Sizes: 2½ And 3½ Inches.
- Withstands High Levels of Shock, Vibration, Dirt And Humidity
- Complies with international standards: IEC51 (EN60051) or ANSI-C39.1
Alpha 70: Power Quality Monitor
- Alpha 70 is a compact, multifunction panel mount power quality monitor which measures, calculates, and displays major electrical parameters of three phase power system.
- Energy class 0.5S as per standard IEC 62053-22.
- True Representation of voltage and current waveforms.
- Time of use with Configurable zones, seasons, tariff profiles which helps energy analysis.
Theta 40 Multifunction Transducer
- Theta 40 series of multi-transducers simultaneously measure several variables of an electric power system and process them to produce 2 or 3 or 4 analogue output signals.
- 2 or 4 digital outputs are available for signaling limits or power metering. For two of the limit outputs up to 3 measurands can be logically combined.
- For all heavy-current power system variables.
- Input voltage up to 693 V (phase-to-phase).
- Windows software with password protection for programming, data analysis, power system status simulation, acquisition of meter data and making settings.