Join Lakeland and PMC at the Energy Generation Conference, booth #712, on January 23 to 25 in Bismarck, North Dakota. Lakeland and PMC will also be exhibiting at the 2018 SME Conference & Expo, booth #1427 and #1429, in Minneapolis, Minnesota on February 25 to 28.
The two companies will showcase their products and solutions at EGC for energy conservation and at SME for mining and metallurgy. Stop by to talk with our product and application specialists, watch demos, and collect collateral and receive giveaways.
- Test and measurement equipment
- Process instrumentation
- Electrical and control components
- Industrial control components
- Thermal management solutions
- Sensors, transmitters, and transducers
Services PMC and Lakeland Provide
- Repair and consulting
- Traceable to NIST
- In process instrumentation and testing equipment (ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited)
- Installation and repair
- Equipment rental
- Custom modifications
WHY ATTEND EGC?
- Be a part of the cooperative effort between producers, suppliers and educators to promote competitive, efficient and safe energy production
- Network with 2,700+ industry professionals
WHY ATTEND THE SME CONFERENCE & EXPO?
- Network with 6,000 industry professionals from across the world
- Gain access to innovative ideas, best practices and cutting-edge research
- Attend more than 120 technical sessions with 550+ exhibiting companies
If you’d like more information about these conferences, please visit the dedicated conference URLs above. For questions about the products and services Lakeland and PMC provide, contact us today.