Easy, Powerful and Extremely Reliable Variable Speed Drive
The Drives & Motion division of Yaskawa America, Inc. recently released the new GA800 Variable Speed Drive for sale and shipment immediately. As an authorized distributor of Yaskawa with certified drives specialists trained on their products, Lakeland has the relationship, expertise and local support you’re searching for.
The Yaskawa GA800 drive provides the ultimate combination of power, ease of use, flexibility, and performance. Designed to control traditional and emerging motor technologies through 600 HP, the GA800 handles applications ranging from simple fans and pumps to high performance test dynamometers requiring precise regulation. In addition to its robust and powerful design, the GA800 provides highly flexible network communications, embedded functional safety, and easy-to-use tools featuring mobile device connectivity.
As Yaskawa’s new industrial general purpose AC drive product, the GA800 will address every application handled by its predecessor, the A1000 drive, and more.
Key features of the GA800 variable speed drive include the following:
- High-resolution multi-language display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging
- Bluetooth and DriveWizard Mobile for convenient and easy interaction
- Programming without main power through an embedded USB port
- Advanced Open Loop Vector produces impressive torque and near tripless operation
- Integrated brake transistor (up to 125 HP) for cost-effective heavy braking
- Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL3, PLe, Category 3)
- Standard conformal coating helps resist contamination.
The G800 drive is available in 240 VAC Three Phase (1 to 150 HP) and 480 VAC Three Phase (1 to 600 HP) models. The GA800 is designed for use around the world, and carries agency certifications for all major geographical regions.
To request a quote, application assistance or more information, contact your local Lakeland rep.